Senior Finance (FP&A) Analyst
At Ninety, we’re relentlessly focused on building great companies.
Ninety is an innovative, cloud-based business operating system (BOS) platform that helps organizations focus, align, and thrive.
Our platform makes it easy to store, access, track, and archive information and automates everyday operations so organizations can seamlessly progress along the path toward becoming great companies.
As Ninety continues to experience exceptional growth, we are looking to bring on a Senior Analyst who will drive the finance org forward and who will report to the Head of FP&A.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to develop and maintain complex financial models.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate financial information to non-financial stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of financial systems such as Hyperion, SAP, or Oracle preferred.
- Knowledge of databases and Tableau/ MySQL
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain financial models to support the annual budget, long-range planning, and monthly forecasting processes.
- Analyze and report on key performance metrics, providing insights into business performance and trends.
- Collaborate with business partners to develop financial plans that support strategic initiatives.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis to support business decisions.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders across the organization.
- Participate in the monthly close process, including preparing journal entries and analyzing variances.
- Provide support for external reporting, including preparing financial statements and supporting schedules.
- Continuously identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the financial planning and analysis function.
- Be familiar with data systems and processing for KPI measurement and underlying data analysis of key financial metrics
What Success Looks Like:
- Support the CFO and Head of FP&A in building out a future proof finance organization
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or Mathematics
- 2-4 years of experience in financial planning and analysis, preferably within the tech industry.
About Us as an Employer:
- Ninety’s focus on helping organizations focus, align, and thrive isn't just for our clients. We also believe deeply in helping our employees flourish. At 90, we focus on attracting, developing, and retaining our kind of great people. How?
- We believe in Work From Anywhere, giving our employees the freedom and flexibility to work from wherever they need to live their best life.
- As-needed vacation. Don’t worry about punching the clock or losing days.
- Health and Dental insurance with employer contribution toward premiums
- FSA and DCFSA accounts available.
- Productivity/Wellness allowance.
- Paid 90-Day Parental Leave
- Professional development allowance.
- Technology allowance.
- Company gatherings with travel allowance.
- Why we love doing what we do: Small to midsize businesses are the foundation of almost every healthy community. They provide not just employment but opportunities for people to learn, grow and become leaders who take responsibility for the well-being of the community.
- Our values:
G…Get Smart Stuff Done
The “Seat” we have open
Once we are confident we have someone who is a great core-value fit and well suited for the seat they are in, we provide a high degree of autonomy so they can master their seat leveraging their Unique Abilities™ and then take on more and more responsibility.
If the above sounds appealing to you, we invite you to apply and see if you are well suited to help us help companies achieve real, healthy, and sustainable growth!